Before you use the 1-to-1 module, we recommend that you go through the 1-to-1 settings. This includes ordering your sections, creating meeting checklists, and creating 1-to-1 meeting templates.
Only employees with administrator access can follow these steps:
- Click your name in the top right, then click Settings.
- On the settings menu click PERFORMANCE, then click 1-to-1.
- If required, select whether you want employees to be able to schedule a 1-to-1 with a direct manager
- If required, select if you want to show 'Meeting checklist' - This is an area in the 1-to-1 module where both a manager and an employee can add notes to discuss during the meeting.
- Organise your section order. Click and hold on the arrows next to a section, then drag up or down to move it where you want it to be.
- Click SAVE.
Default meeting checklist
You can create a checklist for a manager or an employee.
- Under manager or employee, click Add new.
- Name the checklist point
- Click SAVE.
1-to-1 meeting templates
To save time you can create a meeting template. This means a meeting doesn’t have to be set up from scratch each time.
- Under 1-to-1 meeting templates, click ADD.
- Name the template.
- If required, enter a description.
- By default this template applies to all teams. Clear All teams to have the option to select specific teams.
- Select what you want to have included in the meeting.
- If required create a discussion topic. Click the + under Discussion topics.
- If you add discussion topic, Section 1 appears.
- Name the section, and if required enter a description.
- Enter a question. To create an additional question click ➕ underneath a question.
- If you have more than one question, to change the order of the questions click and hold on the arrows next to a question, then drag it up or down to move it where you want it to be.
- If you want to create an additional section, click on the ➕ at the bottom of the last section, then follow steps 9-10 again.
- If you want to change the order of your sections click on the arrow next to the section.
- Once you are done with your meeting template, click SAVE.
📌TIP: To preview a meeting template click on the eye icon. To edit a meeting template click on the pencil icon. To delete a meeting template.
For further help on set up, go to our Welcome hub.