- From the main menu, click COMPANY.
- Click ADD, enter the employee's full name.
- Enter the employee's work email.
⚠️CAUTION: You must make sure this email address is live and correct, also ensure you enter it correctly before following the rest of the steps.
- Enter the employee start date.
- Clear the Send welcome email check box.
- Click CREATE ACCOUNT.
- Select which employee approves time off requests for this employee.
- Click SAVE.
📌TIP: We recommend you only send invitations to all your employees once you have set everything up in Sage HR.
How to add an employee if you have Sage HR integrated with Sage 50cloud Payroll
If you have Sage HR integrated with Sage 50cloud Payroll, you can add them in Sage 50cloud Payroll first, then upload their payslip or historical payslips to import them into Sage HR - Read more >
Alternatively you can add the employee directly in Sage HR, however if you want them to be able to view payslips, they must also be added in Sage 50cloud Payroll with the same email address - Read more >