To help save time you can set up pre-defined shift templates when you need to create recurring shifts, and when you plan shifts in the future.
Only employees with administrator and scheduling administrator access can follow these steps:
- Click your name in the top right, then click Settings.
- On the general settings menu click SCHEDULING, then click Shift templates.
- Click ADD NEW and enter the name of the shift template.
- Specify the shift times, and the length of the unpaid break.
- If you have created an area, select an area from the Default area drop-down.
📎NOTE: If an employee has not been assigned a default area, the Default area in from a shift template will be used.
- Select the relevant Schedule groups.
- Click ADD.
Below is a shift template.
📌TIP: To edit a shift template click on the pencil icon. To delete a shift template click on the rubbish bin icon.
For further help on set up, go to our Welcome hub.