You can create onboarding tasks for when new hires are set to arrive, or have started at your company.
Help us drive improvements 👍 If you find this article useful, please click 😃 at the bottom
- Click on your name on the top right, then click Settings.
- Click ONBOARDING, then click Tasks.
- Click ADD TASK.
📎NOTE: If you have the Performance module activated, you have a choice of onboarding tasks after you click ADD TASK.
4. Enter a Title and a Description of your task.
5. Define how long before the Task has to be completed
6. If needed, select whether or not an Attachment is required.
📎NOTE: If an attachment is required, the task will not be completed unless the assignee attaches a document.
7. When you select a Default assignee, when you onboard a new hire, this task will be set to the default assignee. Your you can always change this depending on the situation.
8. Click SAVE.
📌TIP: To save time you can automate repetitive onboarding tasks - Read more >
You are now ready to onboard your new hires by assigning tasks.