If there is training required for an employee, or you believe there is training you require yourself, you can add training to be taken.
- Click on your name on the top right, then click My profile.
If you're adding training for someone else, go to their profile.
- On the profile menu click TRAINING.
- Click ADD NEW.
- If adding training for someone else, either select just them or select multiple employees and then select which ones.
- Enter a title for the training, and if necessary enter a description.
- Select a Training type.
- Select a Payment type.
- Enter a cost.
- Select whether the training date will be a single day or multiple days, then enter the relevant date(s).
- If relevant, add an attachment, Click CHOOSE FILE, browse to the file then click Open.
- If required, select Require attachment when completing this training.
- If you are adding training for someone else, you can select to notify the employee bu email.
- Click SAVE.
Depending on settings, a manager may need to approve this training.
Once added, under Training there will be three tabs: Awaiting approval, Upcoming, Completed. Once a manager approves training, it moves to the Upcoming tab.
To view the changelog, which lists any changes made to the training, click on the eye icon. To edit the training click on the rubbish bin icon.
Attend training event
On this page you can also choose to attend an upcoming training event.
If you want to attend simply click I'M GOING. If you change your mind or can no longer go, click CANCEL.