If you have the performance module in Sage HR, you can use the quick feedback tool to easily request feedback from another colleague in a timely manner. For example this could wanting to check something or get their opinion on what you are working on. You can also use this function to give others feedback too.
On your dashboard, if you have the performance module you will have a widget called Quick feedback.
2. Click on the green speech bubble button.
3. At the top make sure you are on the ASK tab.
4. Enter your question.
5. Select you want to send it to - you can add more than one recipient if you click on the ➕ .
6. Once you're done, click SUBMIT.
7. This will then appear as a task on the recipient's dashboard.
8. To respond to the feedback request, they need to click GIVE FEEDBACK.
9. Enter their feedback, then click FEEDBACK.
9. When they respond will be notified by email. You can also see the feedback in the Quick feedback given section within the FEEDBACK tab of your menu.