📎NOTE: If you have integrated Sage HR with Sage 50cloud Payroll and need to change an employee's email address, you must follow these alternative steps to change or correct their email address - Read more >
Employee has a new email address
If you need to change an employee's email address, this can be done in their Sage HR employee profile.
- Go to their employee profile.
- On the profile menu, click EMPLOYEE.
- Under Work email, remove the existing email address, then re-enter the new one.
4. Scroll down to the bottom, then click SAVE.
5. As a security measure, a confirmation request is sent to the employee's old email address to approve the change.
Employee's email address is incorrect or does not exist
If the profile was created with an incorrect/non-existing email, an Administrator user must terminate and delete the wrong profile. Then create a new employee record with the correct email address.