⚠️CAUTION: If you have integrated Sage HR with Sage 50cloud Payroll to upload payslips to Sage HR, to change an employee's email address you must follow these alternative steps instead - Read more >
Employee's email address is incorrect or does not exist
If the profile was created with an incorrect/non-existing email, an Administrator user must terminate and delete the wrong profile. Then create a new employee record with the correct email address.
- Terminate employee - Read more >
- Delete employee - Read more >
- Create new employee record with the correct email address - Read more >
Employee has a new email address
If you need to change an employee's email address, this can be done in their Sage HR employee profile.
- Go to their employee profile.
- On the profile menu, click EMPLOYEE.
- Under Work email, remove the existing email address, then re-enter the new one.
4. Scroll down to the bottom, then click SAVE.
5. As a security measure, a confirmation request is sent to the employee's old email address to approve the change.