Use competencies to allow you to store, manage, and collect feedback on all the related knowledge, skills abilities, and attributes that form a person's job.
Competencies are divided into two types:
- General - Non-technical soft skills attributed to a team e.g. Objection handling in customer service.
- Professional - Hard technical skills attributed to a position within a team e.g. trained to use specific type of computer software.
Create a competency
Only employees with administrator access can follow these steps:
- Click your name in the top right, then click Settings.
- On the settings menu click PERFORMANCE, then click Competencies.
- Click ADD COMPETENCY.
- Name the competency.
- If required, enter a description.
- Select whether it is a general or professional competency.
- If you select general, then select whether you want it to apply to employees only or managers only.
8. Click SAVE.
For further help on set up, go to our Welcome hub.