Before you use Goals, we recommend you go through your goals settings. For example, choose your goal naming methodology, your goal status colours, and other optional settings you may want to apply.
📎NOTE: Only employees with administrator access can get to goal settings.
- Click your name in the top right, then click Settings.
- On the settings menu click PERFORMANCE, then click Goals.
Goal status colours
There are four goal statuses:
To change the colour, click on the coloured square, then pick a colour from the colour chart.
📎NOTE: These colours only apply if the goal has four statuses.
Goal naming methodology
There are two naming options available:
- Objective and Key Result (OKR) - OKRs are almost the sames as goals but an OKR splits a goal into an objective and key results.
📌TIP: Think of an objective as "what do you want to achieve?" and key results as "how do you know you have achieved it?".
Once you choose your naming option, scroll down and click SAVE.
📎NOTE: This naming is reflected all across your Sage HR.
Other optional settings
- Select what you want the default visibility to be when a new goal is created - Public or Private.
- If required, select the optional settings you wish to apply.
Below is a screenshot of these optional settings you can apply.
📌TIP: Hover over the ? for more information about that option.
3. Once finished, click SAVE.
For further help on set up, go to our Welcome hub.