You can use pipelines to control the stages that an applicant must go through as part of their application process. A standard recruitment pipeline is already in Sage HR but you can customise this, or create additional ones too if you need different pipelines for different positions.
📎NOTE: Only employees with administrator or recruitment administrator access can follow these steps.
To get to pipelines:
- Click your name in the top right, then click Settings.
- On the settings menu click RECRUITMENT, then click Pipelines.
There are five pipeline categories and by default they have the following stages:
- CV review
- Phone screen
- Practical task/tests
- Reference check
- Culture-fit meeting
- Offer accepted
You can add new stages to Sourcing, Selection and Offer.
- Click on the + icon underneath a category.
2. Name the stage.
3. Click SAVE.
4. If you want to edit a created stage, click the pencil icon next to it.
📎NOTE: You cannot edit or delete default stages. You also cannot delete new created stages, instead you can choose to 'disable them' in the settings of the pipeline, which we explain in the next section.
Create a new pipeline
- Under pipelines click ADD NEW.
- Give the pipeline a name and a description.
- All the stages of the pipeline will be listed, but you can move the order of the stages and select to make them required, optional or disabled.
4. Once you have organised your new pipeline, click SAVE.
📌TIP: To edit a pipeline click on the pencil icon next to it. Here you have the same options as do when you create a new pipeline.