Your company's org chart automatically builds based on which employee is reporting to who.
Direct managers set up on your org chart structure can control who approves time off requests.
View the org chart
The org chart can be viewed by your all employees who have access to Sage HR.
- On the main menu, click COMPANY, then click the ORG CHART tab.
Edit the org chart
The easiest way to make changes to your org chart is within settings:
- Click your name in the top right-hand corner, then click Settings.
- On the General settings menu, click EMPLOYEE DATA.
- Click Org Chart.
- To change an employee's direct manager, click the pencil icon.
- Click the drop-down arrow and select the direct manager from the employee list.
- Click SAVE.