While all time off policies have a default set of time off approvers, it is possible to override this so that time off requests from specific time off policy is sent to other employees.
- Click on your name on the top right, then click Settings.
- On the settings menu, click TIME OFF, then click Policies.
- On the relevant time off policy, click on the SETTINGS button.
- Scroll down and click on the Workflow section.
- Select Enable specific approvers for this policy.
- Click on the space underneath, then select the specific employee(s).
📌TIP: You can select multiple approvers - all will receive the same time off request.
- Scroll down to the bottom then click SAVE.
You can also select multiple approvers - both will receive the same time off request.
This does not override existing time off approvers - they will also receive these requests at the same time.
Selected employees receive emails and see these time off requests in their dashboard, however they are not able to access employee profiles or any time off reports.