Sage HR administrators can set up a specific employee to manage assets. In many companies, this is usually somebody from the IT department if they deal with company computers and laptops etc.
Asset Administrators have the following permissions:
- Access and maintain the Inventory and Asset Categories in Settings
- Can view Reports > Employee Data > Assets
- Allocate assets to employees
- Return assets from employees
Add an asset administrator
- Click on your name on the top right, then click Settings.
- On the settings menu, click ASSETS, then click General.
- Under Assets administrators, click on the space and select or search for the employee you want to manage assets.
4. Click SAVE.