Synchronising your Sage HR calendar with Google is a great way of seeing who is off and when against other business appointments.
📎NOTE: If you need to Sync your calendar to iCal, Microsoft 365, Outlook - Read more >
⚠️ Careful! If you follow the below steps, Google will receive information of your own events such as dates, policy names, details... and also information from the events of other colleagues that you are able to see in your Calendar.
ℹ️ Remember! this feature depends on the configuration of the external service.
- Go to CALENDAR in sidebar
- Towards the top right of the calendar, click Sync with my calendar.
3. In the overlay that appears, click ENABLE.
4. You will then be taken to authorise your Google Account.
5. Once authorised, new and updated events will be pushed from Sage HR to your Google Calendar.