Where can I find my P45?
If you require a P45 you must contact you previous employer (UK only)
Oliver Cook avatar
Written by Oliver Cook
Updated over a week ago

When you leave a company you’ll get a P45 from your employer when you stop working for them.

If you haven't yet received one you must contact your previous employer directly for them to provide it to you.

Did this answer your question?