Query about my pension

Who to contact if you have a query about your pension.

Oliver Cook avatar
Written by Oliver Cook
Updated over a week ago

Sage support has no control over your pension, and it can't be managed in Sage HR.

If you have a query about your pension, such as how to opt out of your pension, increase or decrease your pension amount, view your pension balance etc. you must contact your pension provider.

If you don't know who your pension provider is, please contact your employer, they will be able to clarify this for you.

📌TIP: If you're based in the UK and want more information about pensions visit www.gov.uk/workplace-pensions.

Did this answer your question?