If you have made sure you signing in with the correct email address it still says your password is incorrect, you can follow the steps below to reset it.
Reset a forgotten password
Go to your company's Sage HR domain page.
📌TIP: We recommend you bookmark this web address link so you can easily access it in future.
If you try to sign in via sage.hr please make sure you enter the correct email address to be provided the correct reset password link shown later on in the steps below.
2. If you have used the link in your welcome email or you have entered the correct email address via sage.hr, you should only be asked to enter your email address:
Enter your Sage ID email address, then click CONTINUE TO SIGN IN.
📎NOTE: If the login page via sage.hr does not ask for only your email address, and looks like the screenshot below, this means you are NOT using your correct Sage email address and clicking Forgot your password? will not work to reset it.
You must make sure you are entering the correct email address. This is the email address that your welcome email was sent to. If you are unsure what email address has been used for you by your employer, you must speak directly to them.
3. Once you enter your correct Sage email address and continue, you are then directed to the Sage login page. Click the Forgot password? link on this page.
4. Enter your email address and click Continue. You will receive an email with a reset your password link. This link expires after 24 hours.
If you do not receive this password reset email, there are some checks you can make - Read more >
5. Click the link and enter a new password.
6. Confirm the password and click Continue.
📎NOTE: If this article doesn't resolve your query about resetting your Sage HR Online Services password, you must speak directly to your employer.