Return to the Sage HR Online Services - Employee guide
When your employer sets you up for Online Services, you will receive a welcome email inviting you to use the service to view your payslips online.
📎NOTE: The welcome email expires after 24 hours. If it has been longer than 24 hours since your employer sent the email to you, please get in touch with your employer so they can resend the welcome email to you.
If you have not received an email yet, please check the following:
- Your junk/spam folder - ensure your email security does not block the email address: [email protected]
- Check with your employer that they have sent it
- Check with your employer that they have entered the correct email address for yourself when they set you up.
To access the service, you need to:
- In your welcome email, click the Create Sage ID button.
- Enter your email address and click Continue. The email address you use must be the same one your employer holds in their records for Online Services.
- Enter your first name, last name and a password.
- Confirm your password, then click Register. An email is sent to verify your account.
- In the verify your account email, click the VERIFY YOUR ACCOUNT link. An email verification message appears.
Using the unique web address in your welcome email, you can then log in to Sage HR Online Services at any time to view your payslips.
⚠️CAUTION: You must log in via the web address in your welcome email and not via the main Sage HR website. We recommend you bookmark this link in your welcome email address so you can easily access it in future. You can also set up the Sage HR app on your mobile device using the unique link.