Many jurisdictions companies allow employees to share their parental leave with another person. In Sage HR you can share a time off policy of any parental leave type of policy with anor
📌TIP: For more information on creating a time off policy you can check Read more > first.
What do I need to configure this?
- Admin-level access to Sage HR company account
- The Leave management module that allows creating a time-off policy.
📎NOTE: Remember that in most of jurisdictions you can share the leave only with one person. Sage HR allows to enter different ones though for flexibility.
Configure a shared parental leave
- Create a parental leave - Read more >
- Go to the section Allowance and activate the possibility to share with another person
Request a shared parental leave
- Request time off - Read more >
- You will notice two new fields are available in the section Who are you sharing this time off with? where the employee can enter both the name and National insurance number of the person they share the leave with.
3. This information will be visible in the time off request as well