In Sage HR you can generate and view reports. Depending on the report, you can filter what you want to see, and once generated you can export or download it.
- To access the HR dashboard and reports from the main menu, click REPORTS.
The HR Dashboard pulls together information that you can view at a glance:
- Overview - This shows key metrics from your current data to give you real-time insights into your company. For example, average length of service, average age of employees, headcount and retention.
- Headcount & movements - This shows an up-to-date list of employees in selected time period.
- Turnover - the employee turnover rate is calculated using this formula:
- Monthly turnover rate = (number of employees terminated within the month / average number of employees within the month) x 100.
- Compensation - analyse salary by different segments, such as age and gender.
- Gender - analyse staff gender by time, teams, locations and positions.
- Age - This shows number of employees in each age range and you can analyse this by teams, locations and positions.
- Length of service - This shows number of employees in each time frame.
The available reports depends on what modules you're currently using:
- TIME OFF - Read more >
- EMPLOYEE DATA - available on all variants
- ONBOARDING - available on all variants
- ACCESS LOG - available on all variants