Mass editing is a time saving tool in Sage HR that helps you to check and edit employee data from a single page.
To use this feature:
- Click on your name in the top right.
- Click Settings, then click EMPLOYEE DATA.
- Click Mass editing, then click EDIT COLUMNS IN TABLE.
4. Select the columns you want to check and edit.
📎NOTE: You might need to wait a few seconds for the data to load.
5. Click SAVE.
Now you can edit the data. Click in the field, make the necessary change and save click the green tick ✔️ icon to save changes. Do this before you progress to the next line, otherwise the changes made will not save.
Make a specific change for multiple employees at the same time
You can make a specific change for multiple employees at the same time, for example, a position.
- Select the employees that you want to edit.
- Click UPDATE.
3. Select the field and change the field value.
4. Click SAVE.