By default, Saturday and Sunday are registered as non-working days in Sage HR. It is common for employees of some companies to work weekends, resulting in their non-working days being during the week e.g Tuesday and Wednesday.
In this case it is possible in Sage HR for an administrator to define Saturday and Sunday as an employee's working days, so that time off requests are calculating days correctly. This also means you can also unmark the days that are your days off.
- Click on your name on the top right, then click Settings.
- On the settings menu, click EMPLOYEE DATA.
- Click Employment statuses.
- You will see a list of employment statuses. Alongside the relevant one, click the pencil icon to edit it.
- Select Override default weekend days for this employment type. A list of days now appear with Saturday and Sunday automatically selected.
- Here you can select which days you want to be the non-working days. If you want Saturday and Sunday to be working days, clear them.
- Click SAVE.