Now you have submitted your time off, your upcoming time off will show on your dashboard. On the Sage HR, you can request time off directly from your phone via the Sage HR app. Below we run through the short simple steps on how to do this.
Add time off
When you open the app, the first page you'll automatically open on is the Dashboard.
To request time off, tap Add time off, which you cannot miss under your avatar and name.
The dashboard screen on the Sage HR app
Next enter your time off information.
- Select your time off policy.
- Select whether it is a Single day or Multi-date. If Multi date you need to select the dates you are away.
- If relevant, enter details.
- If your role dictates that you need a replacement person for when you are away, select one.
- Tap Submit.
Now you have submitted your time off, your upcoming time off will show on your dashboard.
If you check the dates on your calendar that you are set to be away, it tells you the status of the time off.
- Awaiting approval
- Awaiting replacement approval