Before you upload your payslips we recommend you check your employee permissions in your Sage HR Online Services.
Log into your company in Sage 50cloud Payroll.
Click Company, then Online Services Settings.
Next to step 6, click Go to portal.
Enter email address, then click CONTINUE TO SIGN IN.
Enter your password, then click Log In.
Click your email address in the top-right hand corner, then click Settings.
On the General menu, click Permissions, then click Employees.
Select the relevant option:
- Employees can see all other employees from ALL teams.
- Employees can see all other employees from just THEIR team - Set as default.
- Employees can only see their own information.
If required, select to show a team manager even if he is part of a different manager.
If required, you can select to not allow employees see email addresses.
Select what dates employees can request time off for:
- For any date, including past dates
- For any date starting from the current month
- For any date in the future
If you don't want employees to see the hierarchy of your business, clear the option Allow access to Org Charts.
If relevant select Enable access to Info Card in Directory, then select one of the following:
- Show direct manager's name in info card
- Show employment start date in info cards
Choose what to allow your employees to edit:
- Work email
- Employment status
- Profile picture
- Date of birth