Once you process your payroll and enter your employees' payments as normal, you can upload your employee payslips.
📎NOTE: Before attempting the steps below, please check your Last Updated date in Sage 50cloud Payroll to ensure you haven't already updated the current pay run. If you have, please try uploading historical payslips instead
- Enter your employees' payments as normal.
- Select the required employees and click Payroll.
- Click Upload Online Payslips.
- Check the information in the summary is correct. If required, you can print this information for your records. To do this click Print Summary.
- Click Publish Payslips. A confirmation message appears that your payslips have been published successfully.
- Click Close, or, click Access Online Services.
- Enter your Sage ID and click Sign In.
📎NOTE: If you have tried both these steps and uploading historical payslips without success, please contact our Sage 50cloud Payroll experts. The fastest way to get an answer is to ask our Sage experts in live Q&As, who can answer any other queries you have about payslips.