When you upload payslips or historical payslips for the first time, your employee is sent a welcome email inviting them to start using Sage HR Online Services to view their payslips.
The welcome email expires after 24 hours and so it may be necessary to resend a welcome email to an employee if they don't set up access to Online Services within that time.
Help us drive improvements 👍 If you find this article useful, please click 😃 at the bottom
📎NOTE: If you're an employee and your welcome email has expired, you must speak directly to your employer.
To resend the welcome email:
- Open Sage 50cloud Payroll.
- Click Company, then Online Services Settings.
- This shows a list of completed steps. Next to step 6 on that list, click Go to portal.
- Enter your email address, then click CONTINUE TO SIGN IN.
- Enter your password, then click Log In.
- From the main menu, click COMPANY then click the relevant employee profile.
- Scroll to the bottom and click PERSONAL SETTINGS.
8. Click Resend CloudID invitation email.This changes to CloudID invitation was sent.
This changes to CloudID invitation was sent.
9. Click SAVE.
📌TIP: You can resend the welcome email to multiple employees via Reports > Access Log > Never Logged In report > Re-send welcome email.
To resend the welcome email to employees that did not log in yet:
Follow the steps from this article - Read more >
When your employee receives the welcome email, they must follow the steps to set up access to Online Services.
📎NOTE: If you do not see emails in your inbox, check your spam/junk folder and also ensure your email security does not block the email address: [email protected]