When you upload payslips or historical payslips for the first time, your employee is sent a welcome email inviting them to start using Sage HR Online Services to view their payslips.
The welcome email expires after 24 hours and so it may be necessary to resend a welcome email to an employee if they don't set up access to Online Services within that time.
Help us drive improvements 👍 If you find this article useful, please click 😃 at the bottom
📎NOTE: If you're an employee and your welcome email has expired, you must speak directly to your employer.
To resend the welcome email:
- Open Sage 50cloud Payroll.
- Click Company, then Online Services Settings.
- This shows a list of completed steps. Next to step 6 on that list, click Go to portal.
- Enter you email address, then click CONTINUE TO SIGN IN.
- Enter your password, then click Log In.
- From the main menu, click COMPANY then click the relevant employee profile.
- Scroll to the bottom and click PERSONAL SETTINGS.
8. Click Resend CloudID invitation email.This changes to CloudID invitation was sent.
This changes to CloudID invitation was sent.
9. Click SAVE.
When your employee receives the welcome email, they must follow the steps to set up access to Online Services.
📎NOTE: If you do not see emails in your inbox, check your spam/junk folder and also ensure your email security does not block the email address: [email protected]