Looking to manage your Sage HR users with Azure Active Directory? We've got you covered. Sage HR supports Azure AD using SP initiated single sign-on via SAML protocol. Integration can be configured in under 15 minutes!
Here are the links you'll find useful:
What do I need to integrate Sage HR with Azure Active Directory?
- A Sage HR user with administrator rights
- An active Azure subscription with Active Directory configured according to your needs
- An Azure Active Directory user with Cloud Application Administrator or Global Administrator role
Which Azure Active directory plan is required to integrate Sage HR?
Sage HR is an Enterprise Gallery Application in Azure and can be used with FREE Azure Active Directory Plan.
Can I continue using my email and password to log in to Sage HR?
Yes. You can choose to enable both SSO and 'traditional' sign-in option.
- Click on your name on the top right, then click Settings.
- On the settings menu click INTEGRATIONS, then click SAML SSO.
- Scroll down and select Allow to sign in with email & password
- Click SAVE.
How can I integrate with my on-premise Active Directory or other SSO?
To proceed with this option the participation of our engineering team will be required. Please contact our support to arrange this.