In addition to default allowance, time off policies can be set to automatically give additional days based on how long they have worked at the company for.
- Click on your name on the top right, then click Settings.
- On the settings menu, click TIME OFF, then click Policies.
- Either click ADD NEW POLICY, or alongside an existing time off policy you want to edit, click on the SETTINGS button.
4. At the top you see the default allowance. Scroll down, click on Allowance, then enter your allowance rules.
5. Once you have finished, remember to click SAVE at the bottom.
The system now recalculates and gives allowance to an employee on their anniversary. In the screenshot examples above, an employee will receive an additional day on their first anniversary regardless of a fixed reset date.